Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding your optical needs.
Mon. – Fri. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Our Optical offers s full service eyeglass boutique. The doctors are committed to providing the best quality eyewear and service available. Our knowledgeable and experienced optical staff is trained in all aspects of frame and lens choices, including the latest in breakthrough technology. They emphasize personal care and service to assure your eyeglasses will provide you with the best possible vision, and meet your fashion and lifestyle needs. Stop in to see us, no appointment necessary.
As part of our full service capabilities we offer:
– Fulfillment of any eyeglass prescription by a highly trained professional
– Personalized attention for selection of eyewear and lenses
– Unsurpassed warranties – Our free one year warranty will protect your frame and lenses for one year from the original date of purchase. We also have extended protection available which will protect your eyewear for up to two years including loss.
– Lifetime free cleaning and adjustments
– Value Packages – Complete frame and lens packages starting at $99.00!
– Price Protection Guarantee – If you find an exact pair of glasses advertised anywhere else for less, we will match that price.
– 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Let us know right away if you have a question or concern, and we will review your prescription, compare it to your glasses, and if needed, we will replace them for you at no charge. If you are still not completely satisfied with your eyewear purchase, we will refund your purchase within 30 days
The Optical Shop takes pride in our selection and keeping up with all of the latest designers and trends are of the utmost importance to us. We maintain a variety of styles from value package eyewear to high fashion designers such as:
- Michael Kors
Eyeglass Lenses and Options
We insist only on providing superior lenses and lens treatments for our patients and are pleased to offer the latest lenses available such as:
· Varilux Progressive (no-line) Bifocals
· Superior Anti-reflective Lenses, for night driving and computer use
· Polarized Lenses, best for reducing the glare of the sun and minimize the reflection of water, snow and paved surfaces.
· High Index Lenses (thinner), for higher strength prescriptions
· Transition Lenses, which go from light to dark, according to changing light
· Polycarbonate and Trivex Lenses, which are the strongest and most impact resistant lenses available
· Computer Lenses, which feature a larger intermediate area making them perfect for choice working at a computer and office environment.
Our sunglasses selection offers basic, high fashion designer as well as those for sports and outdoor activities. We offer a variety of styles including a large selection that is best suited for prescription sunglasses. Our polarized lens material is perfect for use on the water or in snowy conditions. If you enjoy golfing, boating, fishing or skiing on the slopes, all our sunglasses are fabricated for full UV protection. These include the following well known brands:
- Ray Ban
- Michael Kors
Our optical carries a wide variety of pediatric frames from (Esprit, OP, and Nike). Fitting glasses for children requires careful attention to the frame selection. It is imperative that the fit is comfortable, durable, and attractive. When frames are loose or sliding down the nose, there is inadequate vision correction. You will receive personalized attention from our licensed opticians on selecting glasses customized for your child.