We're still here for you.
At the Cano & Manning Eye Center, the health and well-being of our patients, employees, and our community is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the corona-virus (COVID-19) and we are committed to being responsive to the needs and safety of our patients.
Our office is open and we are seeing patients with several new safeguards in place for your protection. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in our office.
- You will be required to wear a mask when you enter the office and we will take your temperature via an infrared thermometer. Please remember to enter our office with a mask, as it will be required.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in other areas for you to use as needed.
- We have made modifications in the office for your protection including plexiglass shields both at our reception and check out areas as well as UV light air filtration. Also, our staff is wearing appropriate PPE for your and their protection.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Seating will also be limited and spaced out.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. You may wish or be asked to remain in your car until the time that an exam room becomes available. Please call the office when you arrive for your appointment before entering.
We have also implemented TeleHealth visits for your eye care needs. If you are in need of having a visit which you believe can be done through a smart phone video call and/or phone call please call the office. We will help schedule and facilitate your TeleHealth visit, which is covered by Medicare and most insurance policies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we are all making changes to address the impact of the corona-virus, Drs. Cano & Manning wish you and your families good health and safety during this challenging time.